The National Women’s Commission of NUGS-China presents:
A VIRTUAL WOMEN’S ACADEMIC AND LEADERSHIP CONFERENCE. Conference Theme: “REIMAGINED ‘SUBTLE BEAUTY’, RAISING GIANT LEADERS IN THE 21ST CENTURY”, With the Agenda “WOMEN INSPIRING THE NEXT GENERATION”.
As individuals, gearing towards greater and sustainable growth, aspiring for giant in leadership locally and globally:
- What is the importance of higher learning as foundational base for leadership and career opportunities in academia and the corporate world?
- What it takes to become giant leaders for the next generation?
- Embracing digital tools and their usefulness to adapt in the digital eruption of Ghanaian economy.
- Linking academic programs into world time solutions.
This and many more questions to be addressed by high prestigious Ghanaian personalities on this weekend, Sunday at 9pm to 12 am.
Special Guest: Amb. Edward Boateng ( Immediate past Ghana’s Ambassador to China/Businessman)
- Prof. JANE NAANA OPOKU-AGYEMANG – Former Minister of Education, Politician
- OHENEYERE GIFTY ANTI – Journalist, Host of The Standpoint
- MADAM PATRICIA OBO-NAI – CEO Vodafone Ghana
- Host/Moderator: Dr. ISABELLA OPOKU (Resident Neurosurgeon with World Federation of Neurosurgical Societies)
- Co-Host: Ms. IRENE KORKOR N. AGBENU (National Women’s Commissioner (NUGS-China))
Save the date, time and venue to empower and motivate:
DATE: Sunday 6th June, 2021
Time: 1pm to 4pm Ghana time/ 9pm to 12am China time.
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 979 9598 1999
Facebook and YouTube live streaming on NUGS-China
Register below for free certificate