National Senate hereinafter referred to as the Senate consist of all members of the NEC and all Provincial Coordinators.
- Each Province shall elect a Provincial Coordinator, preferably a past Executive Officer of a Chapter in the Province who shall represent the Province on the National Senate
- The National Senate shall monitor and coordinate all policy decisions taken at Congress for implementation by Member Chapters.
- There shall be at least three (3) Senate meetings in a year, one of which shal1 be held within twenty-one (21) days before Congress.
- Senate shall elect at its first meeting a Presiding member who shall preside over all the meetings of senate.
- A Presiding Member shall prior to his/her election be a member of Senate except that he or she shall not be a member of NEC.
- Senate meetings shall as much as possible be held via video conferencing.
- Quorum shall be at least two-thirds (2/3) of all the members of the National Senate, and any decision taken shall be binding on all Member institutions.
- Notwithstanding clause (6) of this article, a Senate meeting may be convened at any time to discuss an extra-ordinary issue(s).
- The NEC or any Provincial Coordinator may convene an extra-ordinary Senate meeting, which shall discuss the issue(s) which may have necessitated the calling of the meeting only.
- Where the NEC is proposing an issue(s) for discussion at an extra-ordinary Senate meeting, NEC shall ensure that all members of Senate are served with such notice at least two (2) weeks before the meeting.
- Any issue to be discussed in the extra-ordinary Senate meeting, which is not being initiated by NEC, shall be communicated to the NEC, who shall then ensure that all members are served with copies of such notice at least two (2) weeks before the meeting.
Decisions taken at Senate meetings shall be communicated to all members of NUGS- China through the Provincial Coordinators within fourteen (14) days after such meeting.